What I Used:
- 3 Zucchinis
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- Homemade jalepeno ranch dressing
- Avocado oil
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- Shredded or julienne sweet potato for garnish
Then What Happened:
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Wash and slice zucchinis length wise and hollow out centers. I left the ends on to keep the structure in place. I used my zesting tool to help route out the centers.
- On a foil lined pan, I laid out my boats and sprinkled them with avocado oil and my Garlic Lovers.
- Bake them for about 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, brown your meet of choice and throw in whatever other veggies you'd like to add in as well as your seasonings
- I add a layer of the shredded sweet potato to my baking pan for the last 5 minutes to get some crispy boat toppers!
- Pull the boats out and stuff with the meat mixture.
- Drizzle some dressing over the boats and top with your crispy's and enjoy! This is obviously a utensil situation...BUT that texture and flavor are a GREAT combo!So get to boating because it is STILL eight thousand degrees outside.Finding Fit,Lisa